What's new

No Turning Back!!!

Some of you may remember that I recently tried a Schick Injector for a lil while. Today was a revelution for me!

I decided to use the Tech that was gratiously PIFed to me by one of the members here. Never tried a Tech. I have a few SS's, 2 Gems and a New.

I will NEVER use anything but a DE again!! That Tech took me down to a BBS shave in no time! Only 3 passes and no bumps, burn, or any irritation at all. I am now officially spoilt!! It has given me a new standard to which I will judge all others.

Now dont get me wrong, I will still buy other razors, and use them at least once in a while. But I will never, NEVER shave with anything but a DE for more than one day.

BTW, thank you to everyone here for the help and generosity. With out you all, my wife and I wouldnt have anything to argue over anymore. (Yes honey, I really do NEED that razor!) LOL!!

Seriously though, You all have been a great help, with out you I would have never found the joys of a good wet shave. My wife wouldnt know the feel of a true BBS or the delightfull smell of a good shave. My nephew would have been deligated to a life of Goo and Gunk and cheap disposables. My mother would have not had the fond memories of her father back with her every time I shave over there if not for you all. You have influanced no less than three generations her and we are all greatful.

Top Bottom