What's new

NO 'Tis the Season

Opened and used 'Tis the Season from Noble Otter, an early present from the spouse. This is it. This is the Tree. If you've been searching for the Christmas tree among all the holiday soaps, lotions, aftershaves and creams, look no further. It's the fir/balsam/tinsel/lights/ornaments/presents/star-on-top/downstairs Christmas morning in your flannel jammies with the plastic soles, Tree. The real thing. Just a whiff, and you're Ralphie again. The soap I've been hunting all these years that says "Christmas," with no further introduction and with your eyes closed. And with the outstanding performance of all NO's soaps and aftershaves in my experience. Not to mention a really cool lid.

20221202_203039.jpg

Last edited:
Opened and used 'Tis the Season from Noble Otter, an early present from the spouse. This is it. This is the Tree. If you've been searching for the Christmas tree among all the holiday soaps, lotions, aftershaves and creams, look no further. It's the fir/balsam/tinsel/lights/ornaments/presents/star-on-top/downstairs Christmas morning in your flannel jammies with the plastic soles, Tree. The real thing. Just a whiff, and you're Ralphie again. The soap I've been hunting all these years that says "Christmas," with no further introduction and with your eyes closed. And with the outstanding performance of all NO's soaps and aftershaves in my experience. Not to mention a really cool lid.

View attachment 1566065

Just received mine yesterday and put it right to work. You were dead on with your description!

Not that it does anything for the shave per se, but that also has to be the most beautiful label Ive ever seen on a soap container. Its so enchanting my wife asked me to leave it out in the bathroom as a decoration ...

Top Bottom