What's new

No Tempura Snow Monkey - No Clownhouse? New Sheriff in Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
So are the LOLcats returning or not? :001_huh:

Thanks,
Mike

This will be the only thread that gets scrubbed and returned.
Anything else that gets gone stays gone.

In other words.....

Attachments

• $terminator_cat.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 326
*Game Off!* Phil, just wanted to say thanks for the hard work you and all the other mods/stewards do around here, and for fighting to keep the "house" open. *Game On*!

proxy.php

Just to tack onto this post - B&B has a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for racism. Post something we perceive as racist, and expect a swift and permanent "un-invitation." We are a culturally diverse community, as is our mod team and all races/creeds are welcome here so if/when the "racism" line is crosses - it's one of the few offenses that will not result in a 2-way conversation with the offender, it will result in immediate action.

If you think something could be perceived as racist even by the most sensitive reader, post at your own risk - but there'll be no second chances, so don't say you haven't been aptly warned :001_smile

Looking forward to seeing the demotovational posters coming back ...

Until then, some footage of actual snow monkeys I saw in japan.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE1hz2daI_c&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
He's just checking to see if he smells like a duck. :001_tt2:

There must have been very fast moderation around here, because I haven't seen much, if any of those offensive posts. (Or I wasn't offended)

Lightning-fast mods would be my bet. :thumbup:

Guys, there has to be boundaries. When there's a serious/informational post from the mods on a policy change, etc - don't make it a thread full of jokes, it's disrespectful and makes it hard for folks to follow. There are thousands of threads in which you can joke, and you can always create a new one.

There's a time and place for jokes, and this isn't either.

Thanks to Phil, Joel, and the entire mod team for putting in the work to clean up everything.If I posted anything that crossed or came close to crossing the line I apologize for that (I did a while back and Chad PMed me bout it). So once again, thanks to the mod team for doing a job they shouldn't have to do, hopefully the clown house can be more gentlemanly from here on out.

Thanks to Phil, Joel, and the entire mod team for putting in the work to clean up everything.If I posted anything that crossed or came close to crossing the line I apologize for that (I did a while back and Chad PMed me bout it). So once again, thanks to the mod team for doing a job they shouldn't have to do, hopefully the clown house can be more gentlemanly from here on out.

These are my thoughts as well. I'm shocked that it had to come to this, and if it's really been that bad then I do not envy Phil the task. Being funny without resorting to crudeness or misanthropy seems like the kind of intellectual pursuit that this forum was designed for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom