What's new

No scent from Yaqi

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
A while ago I thought I'd get a sample of Pinacolada Chillers soap and aftershave they arrived and I was more than pleased with the soap it preformed really well and the aftershave was a beautiful strong scent so I thought I'd try the Hypnotic Blue. The soap arrived and like many of us do I opened the tub for sniff to my surprise there was no scent at all. I thought that if I used the soap it would release the scent so I lathered some up in a bowl, nothing not even a faint scent. The aftershave arrived the next day I opened it for a sniff and it had a very very faint smell. I contacted Yaqi and explained to them what the problem was they messaged me back saying I was right and the soap was very faint. They asked me how they could help me and I asked could they send me the pinacolada Chillers instead they just no and stopped reading my messages. So I opened a dispute with Ali Express to see if they could help I don't think the customer service was very good or am I just being a moan ? .

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I have tried the Green and Musketeer Rapier soap and they are good enough for myself, nice 3-4/10 strength scents, and the Musketeer AS scent was good scent also IMO. I'm waiting for the Green AS to come back up for sale down the road because I like the Green scent soap.

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
I have tried the Green and Musketeer Rapier soap and they are good enough for myself, nice 3-4/10 strength scents, and the Musketeer AS scent was good scent also IMO. I'm waiting for the Green AS to come back up for sale down the road because I like the Green scent soap.
Thats what I don't understand the Chillers was brilliant 🤔 It's the first time I've reported anyone it doesn't feel nice 😔

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Thats what I don't understand the Chillers was brilliant 🤔 It's the first time I've reported anyone it doesn't feel nice 😔
Soap makers try to make a large array of different soaps for its customer base. A Minority of folks can not handle scents and do not want any in their soaps. For sending Aftershave around the world you have to careful of alcohol content because some postal systems will not allow it because of fire problems and hard to detect when alcohol is even burning & that is the reason they use witch hazel with other ingredients in their aftershaves. As for soaps it might have regulations to follow also?
Yaqi has to be more accurate with description of their products so not to upset their customers you would think, common-sense but they think different over there and the girls in customer service just follow a script possibly IMO.
Yaqi has been good to me on certain product issues and they try not to **** off good customers like my self who have bought a lot of products over the years!
As for disputing a issue let the system work it out, _ liexpress has clout and if there is no wrong doing you will get rewarded. But for a 1 dollar sample that I buy on their sales I do not get to upset over it because it costs them about 2-3 dollars to send it by mail.

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
Soap makers try to make a large array of different soaps for its customer base. A Minority of folks can not handle scents and do not want any in their soaps. For sending Aftershave around the world you have to careful of alcohol content because some postal systems will not allow it because of fire problems and hard to detect when alcohol is even burning & that is the reason they use witch hazel with other ingredients in their aftershaves. As for soaps it might have regulations to follow also?
Yaqi has to be more accurate with description of their products so not to upset their customers you would think, common-sense but they think different over there and the girls in customer service just follow a script possibly IMO.
Yaqi has been good to me on certain product issues and they try not to **** off good customers like my self who have bought a lot of products over the years!
As for disputing a issue let the system work it out, _ liexpress has clout and if there is no wrong doing you will get rewarded. But for a 1 dollar sample that I buy on their sales I do not get to upset over it because it costs them about 2-3 dollars to send it
To be honest I was just angry its been resolved but I still feel horrible inside 😞. I wish I hadn't opened my mouth I just pray I didn't get anyone in trouble.

Sometimes when issues occur with an order people tend to get emotional and sometimes lash out at the vendor or artisan either justified or not. Have only had a very short number of issues with online purchases, usually due to not receiving purchased products or receiving a totally different product than the one purchased.

Have had this issue with 1 very popular online vendor and contacted them on 2 separate occasions where I received a product that was a factory screwup (different ingredient list on a deodorant than what was listed, and 1 A/S bottle that wasn't even in the same ballpark as the matching soap I had in the den for years. Both times I contacted vendor and was basically told in no certain terms (S.O.L) or better luck next time and due to this I try hard as possible not to order from them unless it's a product unavailable elsewhere. As a rule I'm not someone that likes to complain or rock the boat but rather to let them know there was a issue so it can be corrected to avoid the same mistake with other customers.

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
After reading all the stanky smelling brush reviews I thought this was going to be a positive celebration.

It stinks (in a different way) to be let down in this fashion. Scent is a very individual thing, but I don't purchase any soap until I read a bunch of rave reviews here on the forum. Someone has to be an early purchaser, but it's got to be someone with more courage than I possess.

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
I've learnt by my mistake next time I'll not buy unless I see someone else takes the plunge and buys it first and it gets good reviews on here. Everyone was giving it good reviews on their website.

Top Bottom