What's new

No one wants to eat an ugly sandwich

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Don't you eat no ugly sammich.

IMG_0024 (2).JPG

Have to agree with the "making the sandwich right" ideal. One thing that always bugs me when I get drive thru fast food (burgers, breakfast sandwiches, etc) is when something isn't properly centered on the bun. It's just sloppy workmanship when you can't be bothered to properly center the layers.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Great story and a good life leason.

But sorry I tried and failed. Guess you guys would not want any of this mess then.

DSC_0017.JPG

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
That sounds serious. Have to sign a disclaimer? Level 4 biohazard stuff! How many beers do you have to drink to stop the burn?

Milk will work better than beer but I did not need either when I had a spoon of it a while back.....just.
The disclaimer and R20 on the bottle is just marketing, then again some will find it too hot.
Great for making a bowl of chilli from family frendly to a good heat.

@DoctorShavegood still has to do a spoon full, he's running scared. :001_tt2:

Hot sauce junkie

$20141231_120434.jpg

Milk will work better than beer but I did not need either when I had a spoon of it a while back.....just.
The disclaimer and R20 on the bottle is just marketing, then again some will find it too hot.

Hot sauce junkie

View attachment 793972

Might have to order a few from that company. Some interesting sounding flavors. Certainly some peppers I've never heard of. I know milk works better, but with hot sauce, there's usually a beer at hand.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"

Hot sauce junkie

View attachment 793972

Hey the stuff is tasty but super hot. I'm a coward I admit it.

I looked at the thread, the videos. Guy with big spoon goes from white, to pink, to red, to purple. The grower in the greenhouse didn't look to happy either. I'd be afraid. I don't blame you for demurring. Ghost peppers are about the hottest I've had. Borderline torture.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
I looked at the thread, the videos. Guy with big spoon goes from white, to pink, to red, to purple. The grower in the greenhouse didn't look to happy either. I'd be afraid. I don't blame you for demurring. Ghost peppers are about the hottest I've had. Borderline torture.

It's not that bad. Matter of fact, I took some of the Fire Dragon Green that Chris sent me, rated 9 out of 10 on the little heat scale that they have on it, to let other people try. Meh.

Hey...this is Texas...even my cat likes it. My little Calico said "I like it, but where's the hot stuff? Don't tell me that's all you got."

IMG_0001.JPG

Last edited:

cleanshaved

I’m stumped

I stand corrected, you did have a spoon. Once bitten twice shy. Hot sauce junkie

It's not that bad. Matter of fact, I took some of the Fire Dragon Green that Chris sent me, rated 9 out of 10 on the little heat scale that they have on it, to let other people try. Meh.

Hey...this is Texas...even my cat likes it. My little Calico said "I like it, but where's the hot stuff? Don't tell me that's all you got."

View attachment 793978

I would say like many HS makers their scale is rubbish. They do have hotter 10+++ / 10. How do you get a 10+++ when the scale is out of 10 beats me. Why not just say this one goes to 11. :)
The green was a differnt beast with a nice heat but not extra hot.
I'm glad your cat liked it, did it wash it down with some milk?

Guys we have gone way off track here. Sorry OP.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"

Green was not real hot but very tasty.

I stand corrected, you did have a spoon. Once bitten twice shy. Hot sauce junkie

I would say like many HS makers their scale is rubbish. They do have hotter 10+++ / 10. How do you get a 10+++ when the scale is out of 10 beats me. Why not just say this one goes to 11. :)

Hey, I remember that spoon...nope.

...sometimes the Pepperheads just have to take over. We can't help it.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista

Naw, no milk. She washed it down with some of the Culley's No. 1 hot sauce that has the habanero, Bhut Jolokia (Ghost Pepper), and Scorpion Butch T peppers. She said "That's better." She washed that down with some more of the Fire Dragon Green stuff. She said she wanted some homemade habanero sauce tomorrow.

I just took a spoon full of the Culley's...haven't washed it down with anything yet. It's pretty good. I guess I need to add the hot sauce pepper heads club thing back to my signature line.

Darn...the heat is fading now.

IMG_0006.JPG

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Naw, no milk. She washed it down with some of the Culley's No. 1 hot sauce that has the habanero, Bhut Jolokia (Ghost Pepper), and Scorpion Butch T peppers. She said "That's better." She washed that down with some more of the Fire Dragon Green stuff. She said she wanted some homemade habanero sauce tomorrow.

I just took a spoon full of the Culley's...haven't washed it down with anything yet. It's pretty good. I guess I need to add the hot sauce pepper heads club thing back to my signature line.

Darn...the heat is fading now.

View attachment 794330

Wow, you still have the bottle of Culley's. I had forgotten what I sent you.
Maybe your cat needs to add a pepper head signature. :)

Top Bottom