What's new

No more hair loss.with a question.

Hi all:

I've got an AOS fine badger brush. Relatively new to brushing I bought a stand with the brush. For months I would lose a hair or two, or three every time out. Reading comments about ditching the stand and instead putting the brush bottom down I haven't lost a hair since.

To me, there's obviously merit to doing this, but my question is why? The brush just seems to dry fuller and with less fuss. And no hair loss.

Addressing the Pundits who said I toldya so, it looks like yer right. :001_smile

Cheers!

Joe

Hi all:

I've got an AOS fine badger brush. Relatively new to brushing I bought a stand with the brush. For months I would lose a hair or two, or three every time out. Reading comments about ditching the stand and instead putting the brush bottom down I haven't lost a hair since.

To me, there's obviously merit to doing this, but my question is why? The brush just seems to dry fuller and with less fuss. And no hair loss.

Addressing the Pundits who said I toldya so, it looks like yer right. :001_smile

Cheers!

Joe

Precisely why I don't stand on my head.

Frankly, I have never heard of storing a brush in either fashion causing any problems.

Last edited:
Top Bottom