What's new

No mention November?

well I have 4 years to catch up, but as it was said before 30 days for full beard. I hope it's true.
I could be St. Nicholas and give gifts to my cousins :lol:

It's only been in the last couple years that my moustache connects to the beard so I used to shave that when letting rest of stubble grow.
Stuff seems to grow faster than ever. If it truly does continue to grow faster as you age I may be in trouble at only 25.

Be a regular Wolfman in 10 years.:lol:
Great beard, and not even 2 weeks yet. It took me until I was in my early 30s before my mustache connected, and at 39 I think it's still getting thicker.

Good luck to all of you guys, and have fun growing your beards. If the urge to shave becomes to strong you can always turn the razor on your head. :wink2:

Plenty of pics of my (last years ) beard in the Fuzzy-Wuzzy thread if anyone's interested.

well I have 4 years to catch up, but as it was said before 30 days for full beard. I hope it's true.
I could be St. Nicholas and give gifts to my cousins :lol:
My Stache was very light in color in my early 20s, took until I was 25 or so for it to thicken and darken to match. I've seen some say 3 months for a full beard.

My Stache was very light in color in my early 20s, took until I was 25 or so for it to thicken and darken to match. I've seen some say 3 months for a full beard.

I've seen a month most of the times, but also 13 weeks was mentioned. My father grows a beard in a month, I will propbaly have to wait those 13 weeks :lol:

[MENTION=110569]Catalinbread[/MENTION] - whoa man, that's a hell of a grow in 2 weeks. I know nothing beats shaving, but if you've never actually tried growing that out, like 3 months or so, you would have a sinister level beard. If you took some basic multivitamins and used daily beard oil, you could have glorious soft man mane. I'm definitely jealous of how much you have to shave. If you scroll back a little in the thread, I already posted my 2 week picture. I had to stop shaving cold turkey to be able to put it down and so I stopped at my last great shave on the 27th of October. So my 2 weeks came a little earlier. I bet your itchy period was hell.

@Catalinbread - whoa man, that's a hell of a grow in 2 weeks. I know nothing beats shaving, but if you've never actually tried growing that out, like 3 months or so, you would have a sinister level beard. If you took some basic multivitamins and used daily beard oil, you could have glorious soft man mane. I'm definitely jealous of how much you have to shave. If you scroll back a little in the thread, I already posted my 2 week picture. I had to stop shaving cold turkey to be able to put it down and so I stopped at my last great shave on the 27th of October. So my 2 weeks came a little earlier. I bet your itchy period was hell.

It's softened up now and isn't too bad. I was at a point where I could shave every 12 hours if I didn't get a BBS prior. I was growing pretty serious Wolverine chops by senior year of high school. :laugh:

Two weeks Gents! No more itching :)

I'm pretty much using coconut oil (good on my skin too) and lately using Burt's Bees hand salve on my beard hair it has a manly scent ;)

proxy.php

The longest no shave of November was the Thursday to Monday of deer camp! Once I killed something and drug it home I became a refined gentleman and shaved my beard. I feel much better this morning, kinda like Dr. Jackal & Mr. Hyde...

The longest no shave of November was the Thursday to Monday of deer camp! Once I killed something and drug it home I became a refined gentleman and shaved my beard. I feel much better this morning, kinda like Dr. Jackal & Mr. Hyde...

But did you shave the deer?

Seeing how things are going lately in the world I'd better learn how to hunt and field dress a deer ;) you never know...

The itch is back with a vengeance, it won't be easy to refrain from shaving if this keeps up.
Looks like the hair along jaw line is long enough to kind of curl around jaw and stick me in the top part of my neck.

made a mistake, trimmed my beard with 6mm guard and it was longer than I supposed it was :facep:
But nevertheless I finally shaved my lower neck and upper sides of cheeks so it looks somekind decent

[MENTION=105935]Quink[/MENTION] - the way that is growing, you could really have a mane. You should rock it, at least until it warms up again.

I guess I've got a wedding to attend late next week. That may be the end of the beard.:a36:
I see no reason to shave it. It already looks like an established beard, and by then it will be even more so. I say go to the wedding rocking the beard. :thumbup1:

Also, you other gents are looking good too.

[MENTION=111680]Wiwicks[/MENTION]

thanks!!:laugh: I've actually lasted 4 months about 3 years ago with sporting a full beard. Problem is nowadays I like to shave too much. I'm really having to restrain myself from not mowing it down:001_cool:

[MENTION=105935]Quink[/MENTION] - oh man, I know the struggle, lol. I too am fighting shaving. I use SRs and i enjoy them so much. If you go a little further back in the post, I posted a couple pictures of a W&B that I had restored and it came back a couple weeks ago, or so. Right when all of this started, so now I have this gorgeous untouched shave ready masterpiece sitting on my shelf beckoning me.

That's pure will power!!:laugh: [MENTION=111680]Wiwicks[/MENTION]

I cant wait until Christmas to shave the full face again. I've been keeping my sanity by doing the neck trimming daily:001_cool:

I saw the W&B... really nice piece!! Congrats on that. I've gotten my hands on a straight recently... It needs a new edge and I need a strop but since I don't know if I like it, I keep looking for a cheap one to just try it out. Really liking my DE's and SE's too much.

[MENTION=105935]Quink[/MENTION] I have been learning how to hone and getting pretty good at it! I now have quite a few and I am maintaining them shave ready. I am always looking to practice so I would be glad to hone yours for free to practice. PM me if you are interested

Top Bottom