What's new

No mention November?

3 weeks in gents! It's starting to grow on me...literally!

proxy.php

The day is coming brothers of the beard! I've never grown mine, so I'm taking this opportunity to take the 6 month journey to see what it can look like. But I know there are many of you that are much more loyal to the blade, than I. So...has anyone gone so far as to pick out their first shave setup these few days in advance? If so, please share!!

The day is coming brothers of the beard! I've never grown mine, so I'm taking this opportunity to take the 6 month journey to see what it can look like. But I know there are many of you that are much more loyal to the blade, than I. So...has anyone gone so far as to pick out their first shave setup these few days in advance? If so, please share!!

Unfortunetly my beard is 1mm long, I messed up because I was using right comb but had taken the comb and forgot about when doing the final touch ups, so I went without comb :blushing:. So my beard ourney lasted full 28 days (I started 2 days earlier)

$7loyCtV.jpg

Last edited:
I plan on keeping mine a week or 2 into December. Need to utilize my beard power for the return to the gym.

I think my next shave will be with:
Friodur 472 straight.
My new aluminum brush with whipped dog high mountain.
B&M Latha Taiga.
Aqua Velva Original Sport.

Mine is gone Dec 1st even though it is full and I am sure it would be a mighty beard of knowledge I miss shaving too much!

Well the end of the month is here! I didn't really notice my growth the last couple weeks but it's really noticeable comparing pictures. I'm going to let it go another week before shaving it off.
$20161130_210603.jpg
Edit: maybe not so noticeable. Camera on front of my phone isn't so great but it's not easy getting a good shot with back camera. Oh well its about twice as long as previous pictures. Moustache is bothersome as it kind of hangs down into mouth at the edges.

Last edited:
Well the end of the month is here! I didn't really notice my growth the last couple weeks but it's really noticeable comparing pictures. I'm going to let it go another week before shaving it off.
View attachment 706138
Edit: maybe not so noticeable. Camera on front of my phone isn't so great but it's not easy getting a good shot with back camera. Oh well its about twice as long as previous pictures. Moustache is bothersome as it kind of hangs down into mouth at the edges.

Well done!

if you look back at your 2 week picture, it's definitely different. That will be a glorious man mane if you let it ride. I'm still working on mine, im happy with it, but wish it were more like yours [MENTION=110569]Catalinbread[/MENTION]

Top Bottom