What's new

No honing for four weeks. Doctors orders. Pictures of right arm attached. Sad

ABC94E9E-F52A-4C5A-9EA9-35ED48889BBE.jpeg

Five new Jnats that’s cant use for four weeks. Here comes a plate and screws 5/29/2019. On my daughters 18th birthday.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Oh brother, I'm a nurse (retired).... I have seldom seen an xray make me cringe, but dang, that is an ugly break. Wow. Eat every pain med they will let you take.

Thank you all for your good wishes. I will miss shaving and honing for a while. Thank goodness I have a great wife. Left handed maybe.

Damn, dominant appendage injury just sucks. Speedy recovery!
Lay off the spicy food for a while :) You think learning to SHAVE with your off hand is hard ………..wait till you try other things.

God willing you will make a speedy recovery. I wouldn't wish a broken arm on anyone, they are pretty terrible...

This just goes to show, you never know what may happen after your next step. We should all be thankful for what we have and who we have in our life. It could all be gone in an instant or you wont be able to shave for months......

Ouch man. Not even a wild story about wrestling a bear or being the top of a water-skiing human pyramid?

What are the plans? Gonna use an electric until arm is good enough you can strop and stretch skin again?

Heal quickly.

Top Bottom