What's new

No breast pocket. Where do you keep your pen?

[quote name=&quot;Dries&quot; post=5998632]lets hope your butler likes you. Otherwise you don't want to know where he puts it.[/QUOTE]<br />
<br />
For the butler's sake i hope it's not a Duofold Senior.<br />
<br />
I have a desk pen - a Summit with an excellent italic nib - and i carry at least two fountain pens in a pen case when i head to meetings.<br />
<br />
A Pilot Capless is the perfect choice for someone who wants to carry a pen in their pocket. That's exactly what the Capless pen was designed for.<br/>

I meant jacket pocket, NOT trouser pocket. I just read the OP again.

Kaweco Sport was originally designed for shorts pockets. I expect the modern version will do just as well. Pelikan JR is also a good choice.

I purchased a leather case. Will carry 2 Pilot Metropolitans or 1 Sheaffer Connaisseur. I think I spent $12 plus shipping.

Doesn't work with jeans though.

I have a small leather case. It accommodates a pocket Moleskine or a Field Notes. Has 3 slots and a couple of pockets for odds and ends. Very slim overall. I clip my pen to the inside of where it folds and slip the whole thing into my pants pocket.

Inside jacket pocket.
If it's too hot to wear my blazer, I have a Space Pen (Bullet) that I drop in my pants pocket.
No sharp edges so it doesn't snag or wear on my pocket or punch holes, small enough capped to sit comfortably.

Top Bottom