What's new

Nixon watches

I recently came across this brand. It is one of the modern apparel/accessaries companies out of California but they seem to make some high quality stuff. I really like the fresh modern looks of their watch designs. Anybody have any experience/recommendations with regards to this make?

Here is one I'm hoping to treat myself to soon.

proxy.php

proxy.php

I used to wear a Nixon watch in college. While I can't believe that I actually let my younger self wear this out in public, the quality was great.

proxy.php

Heck yeah nixons are sweeeet. I used to live in Florida and would surf all day everyday for a year (moved back, jobs were crappy) but anyways for being in the water all the time and taking a beating I highly recommend them.:cool:

I had a nice Nixon watch but sold it as it looked a bit too big on my skinny wrist. They make some real nice watches if your in to that style, seem really good quality too. The black tic coated ones look super smart.

I currently own one, the super rover chrono, I used to have a model called the graduate, but I gave it to my brother. I enjoyed both, they are fairly durable, and good looking for the price.

Top Bottom