What's new

NIVEA Weekend

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
ok someone help me out here....what's the secret to the Nivea Creme in the blue tin?

I just used it as an AS. It's really thick, turns my face white, takes a while to soak in and go away. Doesn't feel bad though. I'm just wondering is this how it's supposed to be used? as an aftershave? do you have to thin it out with water? use it as a base then apply another AS over it??

i notice now that the white face is gone my face feels kind of oily.... oh dear

ok someone help me out here....what's the secret to the Nivea Creme in the blue tin?

I just used it as an AS. It's really thick, turns my face white, takes a while to soak in and go away. Doesn't feel bad though. I'm just wondering is this how it's supposed to be used? as an aftershave? do you have to thin it out with water? use it as a base then apply another AS over it??

i notice now that the white face is gone my face feels kind of oily.... oh dear
I only use it when I'm NOT in a hurry. Don't use much of it. You have to let it work for some time. The skin will then be soft as silk. After a while you simply use your usual AS.

proxy.php

I use the Nivea Replenishing Post Shave Balm especially on days when my face is a little irritated or it is cold outside. Great smell. Most other days I use Proraso Dioibarba AS.

Currently using the Sensitive (Soothing) balm again... works well enough.

Gorgeous pictures, btw. Keep'em coming! :thumbup1:

Okay, what's with all the Nivea cream? It's great stuff for moisturizing hands on very dry and/or cold days when you need lasting protection, but for shaving? I'd love to hear others comment on this since we're seeing it in so many photos.

Nivea sensitive is great so is the energy splash. I used to use the nivea sensitive shaving cream before I switched to the traditional brush and bowl soap. Btw I'm going to try the nivea cream after my shave for sure. I've never tried a nivea product that I haven't liked.

Okay, what's with all the Nivea cream? It's great stuff for moisturizing hands on very dry and/or cold days when you need lasting protection, but for shaving? I'd love to hear others comment on this since we're seeing it in so many photos.
I've been using Nivea since I was a child. It was a part of ours bathroom (and still is at my home).
I've been using it as AS (the "Creme") ever since I started to shave. It gives a very long lasting moisturizing and smoothness of the skin.

Top Bottom