What's new

Nivea, still impressive.

I have been using Nivea Vanilla & Bourbon aftershave for some time now and I'm still impressed with it. It has a nice scent and feels very refreshing on the face. And the price is very nice also. You can get 3 bottles on Amazon for about $21.00. I love this stuff. It's one of the best deals in shaving.
Try it. You won't be sorry.

Nivea_NEW_Muhle.JPG

I have been using Nivea Vanilla & Bourbon aftershave for some time now and I'm still impressed with it. It has a nice scent and feels very refreshing on the face. And the price is very nice also. You can get 3 bottles on Amazon for about $21.00. I love this stuff. It's one of the best deals in shaving.

View attachment 1588553
Agreed. I got the 3 pack from Amazon as well. The scent is very nice - refreshing and not too strong.

I've been using it since it came out a few years ago. It's an excellent splash, IMHO. I mix mine 1 part Nivea with 2 parts TSD Bourbon & Vanilla, it makes for a scent with more depth. Happens to be my main scent.

View attachment 1588553

Are you able to post the ingredients?

Ratso

Mr. Obvious

View attachment 1588553
That Nivea shave stick is a good performer too.

Ok, tried it today. I liked it. Doesn’t feel sticky, nice scent. Left the skin nice and tight, not much moisturizing going on but it can be coupled with a nice balm or cream.

It’ll be in rotation. I wish those companies had more splash options.

Is the scent same as this one or is it something different?
IMG_20230118_172246.jpg

Sometimes they have different name, like 2 phase lotion is also called 2in1 lotion

I never smelled this one.
I gess it's the same product different market.
Where are you from?
I'm from Montenegro, it says "anti-bacterial"
I think @ajkel64 is from Australia, his says "anti-germ"
I always thought that my smelled like vanilla and something...anyhow great product and I love to use it

I guess it's the same product different market.
Where are you from?
I'm from Montenegro, it says "anti-bacterial"
I think @ajkel64 is from Australia, his says "anti-germ"
I always thought that my smelled like vanilla and something...anyhow great product and I love to use it
It doesn't say anti anything. Just made in Mexico. I am from the USA.
Check the ingredients from my post #12.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
CECF0BE9-1090-4F37-A06C-E010BAF9E357.jpeg
7592B274-08D2-4A4A-8168-F4C3889FD02E.jpeg
A521673F-B97D-4740-99DC-F745C13AFB3D.jpeg
476DED48-D8C2-4EBC-A8B8-FD3CBAF20D69.jpeg

I am in Australia and this is the Australian version of Nivea Men Deep. I do really like it and quite often I use it over the Nivea Men 2 Phase Aftershave Lotion. As you can see on the bottle and the cardboard packaging mine is actually out of date. That means my other few bottles that I have stashed away are out of date as well as I bought them all at the same time. Still works fine though. Also mine is made in Germany where most of the Australian Nivea products seem to be made all though Nivea Men 2 Phase Aftershave Lotion is made in Poland.

Top Bottom