What's new

Nivea Saturday.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
image.jpeg Today was Nivea Saturday. I started off with Nivea Arctic Freeze. It is a 2 in 1 product that can be used as either a pre wash for the face or can be used as a shave gel. I used it as pre wash. I found it very cooling to the face and would use it again. Then came Nivea Shaving Cream. I placed a small amount on my brush and then face lathered. A little goes a long way. I had more than enough for a three pass shave. Another fantastic Nivea product. The razor today was a Gillette flare tip with a Wilkinson Sword blade on its 6th shave. Palm stropped 30 times on each blade edge? I then showered and used Nivea After Shave Balm. Again I think a staple in most of our bathrooms, a product that I have used on and off for a number of years. I then used Nivea After Shave Splash. I used it more as a cologne. I placed some in my hands and then "splashed it" over my neck and chest. And last but not least I used my everyday deodorant Nivea Sensitive for Men. I have used this for years as most men's deodorants seriously inflame my armpits. Above all, I to this date, have never found a bad Nivea product. I would use all these products again.

I completely agree with you. Nivea mages really nice and effective stuff, good value too. It's not exciting, but it works

I completely agree with you. Nivea mages really nice and effective stuff, good value too. It's not exciting, but it works

Totally agree with this.

I was a regular user of several of the Nivea Shaving Gels before I discovered the pleasure of 'proper' shaving soaps and creams. Nivea was probably the best of the canned goop, as far as I am concerned.

Still use the Nivea After Shave Balm from time to time - works well with my sensitive skin.

Nivea Deodorant is still a product I frequently buy.

Never tried the After Shave Splash as I don't use them as a rule.

You just can't beat Nivea Products. One of the best shaving creams on the market is the Nivea Original shaving cream. Inexpensive ($6) and a quality product that rivals any of the more expensive creams. And of course Nivea Sensitive ASB is a winner as well. I also use the Nivea Cool Kick ASB...nice in summer. There should be a Nivea Appreciation Society in the Clubs and Brotherhood forum!

You just can't beat Nivea Products. One of the best shaving creams on the market is the Nivea Original shaving cream. Inexpensive ($6) and a quality product that rivals any of the more expensive creams. And of course Nivea Sensitive ASB is a winner as well. I also use the Nivea Cool Kick ASB...nice in summer. There should be a Nivea Appreciation Society in the Clubs and Brotherhood forum!
I am another avid Nivea fan, great products especially the Nivea AS Balm fir Sensitive Skin. That has been my AS balm since i discovered it :badger:

Top Bottom