What's new

NIVEA MEN DEEP line of products?

I don't see this line being available generally except for body wash and deodorant. I'm wondering how good the various shave products are and if availability is good in other parts of the USA. My only source at the moment is Amazon with the local CVS and Walmart being totally out of stock locally.

I would like to try some shave balm or shave gel before I order a ~$22 3-pack from Amazon but, that doesn't look like an option from any local source. I wonder about the Bourbon and Vanilla scent and how long it lasts as well.

What's the scoop on this line of products? Activated charcoal being included make it seem like a good product to try but, that appears to be a mail order only option for me in a bulk pack unless I want to pay a hefty premium for a single sample.

I use the Nivea Deep bourbon & vanilla aftershave splash. I am very pleased with both the scent and performance. The scent is short-lived, which is what I like.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
86E1BEC8-2736-4EB8-B787-605FA20C298B.jpegB8FAA703-2F63-4A09-9634-9D9724E2BB17.jpeg7F62102A-90C9-4803-8533-95F156526C2B.jpeg8606891F-DD63-4936-80BF-5017ED1B0C89.jpeg
It is really good stuff. I use it on average once a week paired with the Nivea Men 2 Phase Aftershave Lotion. I would be happy to use it by itself. Out here in Australia we can pay over $10 Australian for ONE bottle.

Love them all (shower gel, shampoo, AS, deodorant)
Amaizing stuff

Too bad there is no Deep shaving cream, only canned gel.
In Montenegro AS costs 6-7€
Sometimes it comes in bundle, you get deodorant for free

I love the Nivea Deep aftershave - I bought it on Walgreens.com and did the free ship to store. You can do this also with the Nivea shave stick (it is called a body shave stick but it is awesome shave stick and smells great too! Just use it kind of sparingly and make sure to face lather using plenty of water otherwise I found it kind of burny ) The Nivea Sensitive Skin post shave balm is super fantastic and I would say probably the most popular post shave balm used here on B&B. I don't know if you have Walgreens in your area but give that a shot then you don't have to by 3 of them.

I love the Nivea Deep aftershave - I bought it on Walgreens.com and did the free ship to store. You can do this also with the Nivea shave stick (it is called a body shave stick but it is awesome shave stick and smells great too! Just use it kind of sparingly and make sure to face lather using plenty of water otherwise I found it kind of burny ) The Nivea Sensitive Skin post shave balm is super fantastic and I would say probably the most popular post shave balm used here on B&B. I don't know if you have Walgreens in your area but give that a shot then you don't have to by 3 of them.
I agree, the shave stick is awesome. It is my favorite stick.

General_03.JPG

Unfortunately, there aren't any Walgreens close to where I live. :sad:

There is a CVS but, I find their prices to be really high and their stock is very limited and pretty random. Ship to store doesn't seem to be an option there either based on a couple of past attempts to get something locally and I was forced to wait until I traveled to a larger city to pick my items up.

Top Bottom