What's new

NIVEA MEN BODY SHAVING STICK

I bought a stick and have used it on several occasions.

It has a light, clean scent, lathers easily and performs well. It would make a good travel companion.

I bought some the other night and used it for this morning's shave. It lathered up nicely, but I didn't think it was particularly slick at all. Smells nice. Not a bad shaving stick, but for a $6 price tag I'd stick with Tabac or Arko and get a better shave.

I bought some the other night and used it for this morning's shave. It lathered up nicely, but I didn't think it was particularly slick at all. Smells nice. Not a bad shaving stick, but for a $6 price tag I'd stick with Tabac or Arko and get a better shave.

I just saw this shave stick in Walgreen's, marked down to $3 plus change (down from $6.49) because that store is discontinuing it. I may have to give it a try. But that's my SAD kicking in. I don't need any more soaps...really.

I just saw this shave stick in Walgreen's, marked down to $3 plus change (down from $6.49) because that store is discontinuing it. I may have to give it a try. But that's my SAD kicking in. I don't need any more soaps...really.
give in to the disorder!

I thought about picking this up at my local Walgreens I was out running errands the other day saw that they had it for 3.28 ech but wasn't for sure on it. How does this compare to other soap in this price point I never got to use the cream they use to make?

I thought about picking this up at my local Walgreens I was out running errands the other day saw that they had it for 3.28 ech but wasn't for sure on it. How does this compare to other soap in this price point I never got to use the cream they use to make?

It's a decent soap. Nice scent, about average lather for the price point. I wasn't crazy about it as a solo soap. I like to mix mine with other soaps/sticks to get an ultralather.

It's a decent soap. Nice scent, about average lather for the price point. I wasn't crazy about it as a solo soap. I like to mix mine with other soaps/sticks to get an ultralather.
So maybe just pass on it? Did you ever end up using the cream may have to try arko or something I mainly just use Williams or barbasol if need a quick shave

So maybe just pass on it? Did you ever end up using the cream may have to try arko or something I mainly just use Williams or barbasol if need a quick shave

I use it when I travel sometimes. I like Tabac shave stick better. I get back home tomorrow from my business trip so I will give it another try this weekend.

Nice soap.
Can be used brush or brushless.
I am using it with a brush.
Nice container also.
The lather is the typical of a glycerine shave soap.
Only a little quantity of soap is needed to achieve a good lather.
The scent is the typical nivea lemon/sporty one.
The post shave feel is quite good.

All in all we are talking for a good shave soap.
Maybe the perfect travell soap since it has a sturdy container and can be used brush or brushless.

Aqua, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sorbitol, Sodium Xylene Sulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Parfum, CI 77891
  • Light foamy formula allows a precision shave.
  • Too much SLS for me I'm afraid.
That's just great. Just what I have been looking for. When they took the SLS out of soaps, that's what causes the drain to clog up with the fats in soap. I have to snake my drain in less than every 2 years. I am buying some of this stuff tomorrow.

Top Bottom