What's new

Nivea Men 100 Years Edition Shaving Creme, Anyone?

hey people it's been a while

stumbled across this in my local B&M high street store the other day and thought I'd grab one to try out

Not got around to trying it yet though,

Thought I'd browse the forums but can't see it being mentioned so I assume it's a new product?

It's called 'Nivea Men 100 Years Edition Shaving Creme'

thought I'd share some pics

IMG_20221231_102327.jpg
IMG_20221231_102339.jpg

IMG_20221231_102228.jpg

IMG_20221231_102242.jpg

I have very little experience with Nivea products. Back when I was using carts, I remember liking the Nivea shave gel in the white can. Glad to see you back, saj.
Hey how's it going mate?

I've always liked the lotions and aftershave balms too

It is going good thanks. I love all the creams, lotions and balms as well. If I saw that tube out here in Australia I would buy it in a flash.
What's shaving gear like in Australia like?

Easily available and good variety or bit hit and miss?

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
You still using the king c Gillette de razor?
I have a lot more razors now, so I've been experimenting with them. I'll always keep it as it was my first DE razor. I'll use it here and there. :001_smile

Reactions: saj

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
There is a fair bit of stuff around. There are a few great shops in the cities but not a huge amount in the country areas. I am lucky as I work in a Supermarket and We sell a lot of cartridge razors and canned products but DE gear is making a comeback.

There is a fair bit of stuff around. There are a few great shops in the cities but not a huge amount in the country areas. I am lucky as I work in a Supermarket and We sell a lot of cartridge razors and canned products but DE gear is making a comeback.
Yea I've noticed a few Aussie shaving YouTubers, forgot the name of the guy but I think he likes the oscam (think that's the name) ac razor and I swear th guys a legend he's got a playlist of all the shaving creams/soaps he's used too lol

Nivea stuff is really good for the price...Their shaving cream is absolutely top notch!
Yea I swear the cheap and cheerful stuff is hard to beat

Bet if someone put on a artisan label on it they wouldn't be able to tell the difference lool

King C. Gillette DE

Gillette Heritage

Claymore Evolution

Blackland Vector SS/SB

Blackland Era OC/L4

Timeless Ti Crown/ATT X1

Gillette 1941 Ranger

Gillette 1964 Super Speed
nice collection

i dont quite remember but isnt the ranger similar to the tech?

whats your favourite at the moment would you say?

hey people it's been a while

stumbled across this in my local B&M high street store the other day and thought I'd grab one to try out

Not got around to trying it yet though,

Thought I'd browse the forums but can't see it being mentioned so I assume it's a new product?

It's called 'Nivea Men 100 Years Edition Shaving Creme'

thought I'd share some pics

View attachment 1580417View attachment 1580418
View attachment 1580420
View attachment 1580419
Nivea shaving cream?

At B&M??

For £1.99???

I'm on my way!!!!

3 should do me. I have high confidence this will be good stuff!

Top Bottom