What's new

Nivea Deep Post Shave Lotion

Is this a new product from Nivea? I just saw an add for it and don't know anything about it.
I like Nivea Post Shave Balm and have been routinely using it for years.
So, anybody have experience with the Nivea Deep lotion - like/don't like??
Let me know your honest opinion.
proxy.php

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Its an average aftershave, not my favorite, but man what a terrific scent! Also, they have a nice charcoal body wash if you dig this scent, its very similar.

Is this a heavily scented product or mild like their Nivea Sensitive post shave balm? The reason I like their sensitive balm is because it is mildly scented...it usually wears off in 20 minute or so. I don't like scents that last all day. Not generally accepted in my workplace.

Also is this an AS or an ASB or something in-between?

Yeah. It's something relatively new from Nivea. What they did is to jump on the "get cleaner than clean active charcoal" train which is a hype here in Germay. It started with the shower gel market, and they created a new line around it. The aftershave does not contain charcoal though, it is instead practically just scented water and nothing more (with a low portion of placebo alcohol and the unavoidable splash of PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil).

The only stuff I like from Nivea is their standard cream (use it since my birth), and their Sensitive Aftershave Balm.

Is this a heavily scented product or mild like their Nivea Sensitive post shave balm? The reason I like their sensitive balm is because it is mildly scented...it usually wears off in 20 minute or so. I don't like scents that last all day. Not generally accepted in my workplace.

Also is this an AS or an ASB or something in-between?
It's a nice product and performs well. I find it to be very heavily scented. It has a generic cologne-y scent. I can still smell it hours later on my hands and it undoubtedly clashes with the frag I chose.

I like how this lotion goes on. It again well much like a non-alcohol Thayers would. There's very little alcohol and very little burn .

And can be had for $3.50us here in Australia when on sale...which is every month at least. It's pretty good stuff.

Top Bottom