What's new

Nivea aftershave sensitive

Hi everyone,

I consider this aftershave to be the best for my sensitive skin.

Who likes this after shave ?

Positive or negative opinions are welcome :thumbup1:

Capture.JPG

Definitely in my starting lineup along with Proraso balms! Plus, I can find it at just about all major retailers near me, or if traveling.

Attachments

• BA7F6528-B7B9-4ABE-89C9-9F2C62055209.jpeg
    BA7F6528-B7B9-4ABE-89C9-9F2C62055209.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
I use it as the base for my Frankenvea.
Adding a lot of menthol and alcohol.
After a rough shave I use the Nivea Hyaluron, for old men.

Nivea is good aftershave balm, and readily available. I used it for years, until I tried Duke Cannon aftershave balm, which I love, and now use pretty much exclusively. But you can't go wrong using Nivea. 👍

The OP has done well...I use Nivea Sensitive from time to time, it is good stuff indeed, and for about six bucks, a guy can't go wrong here. I own one which has impressed me more, Clinique Post-Shave Healer. A++++. But it now sells for about a twenty dollar bill, and should be better, at least for me, it is. Other balms I have which earn high marks are, Lagerfeld Classic, Kanon, Caswell-Massey Lime, Number Six, and Tricorn. The Caswell-Massey ones are luxurious indulgence. Sadly, these command absurd prices on eBay, or can't be found at all.

Last edited:
Nivea sensitive is in the discussion for the GOAT of balms along with the proraso classic balms. i would throw Lucky Tiger in there as well although its a different type of balm (liquid instead of lotion.)

as a head shaver i only use these three elite products on my dome.... all three have reasonably clean ingredients lists and no drying alcohol.

I like the product inside. The heavy glass bottle and packaging are excessive. White glass is not recycled where I am as there is only a market for brown recycled glass and thatcbrown recycled glass raker is still six hours away.

Neutrogena hydro gel is my best
nivea max hydration over the sensitive but I like the sensitive more than cooling
I still have to try many others but I love the fact Nivea has such a great product for great price and readily available :)

I like the product inside. The heavy glass bottle and packaging are excessive. White glass is not recycled where I am as there is only a market for brown recycled glass and thatcbrown recycled glass raker is still six hours away.
I don't know if this helps, but the new bottle is clear glass.

Nivea is wonderful; I've been using it daily for years. It's cheap, not greasy, and doesn't irritate.

Recently I've been experimenting with Neutrogena Hydroboost gel cream. I like it but I'm not yet sure if the price difference is justified.

Nivea is really good stuff. Readily available, and relatively inexpensive. I used it for years, until I discovered Duke Cannon aftershave balm.
Now that is my go to aftershave.

Nivea is really good stuff. Readily available, and relatively inexpensive. I used it for years, until I discovered Duke Cannon aftershave balm.
Now that is my go to aftershave.
Curious what was better for you ?

I think I see that stuff at Target ? will have to check out when I get to testing post stuff soon :)

I am using Nivea Men Sensitive Balm for years and years now after the normal aftershave with alcohol. In Winter the normal one, in summer the cool version with menthol.
Always have a certain stock of it.

Top Bottom