What's new

Nivea aftershave sensitive

I used to use the Nivea Sensitive Balm but it caused spots if I used it frequently. The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel is a lot better - doesn’t cause any skin problems and has a much better soothing effect on my skin.

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
I used to use the Nivea Sensitive Balm but it caused spots if I used it frequently. The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel is a lot better - doesn’t cause any skin problems and has a much better soothing effect on my skin.
I currently use the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Gel. I really like it.

I was given a bottle of nivea fresh kick and I find it ok. Most probably would not have bought it myself, but I know if I do run out this is available.

Using this thread instead of creating a new one. I hope that's ok.

I was browsing the Nivea website, and noticed a lot of negative reviews claiming the formula had changed and it isn't as effective and pleasant anymore.

All these reviews are dated to Jan/Feb. 2023. Which makes me think the new formula introduction was recent

I usually buy Nivea sensitive balm in bulk and get it shipped to my country. My last purchase goes back to Aug. last year, so I wanted to check if any of you had recently bought some and noticed a difference.

Here'sthe link to the comments I'm referring to:

Thanks!

I hope it hasn't changed. I use it on my head and around my neck. I usually stock up on it and I think I have about 5 bottles left bought last year.

Ok, looks like it was changed and now changed back...

Answer
Hi George, We're sorry you were disappointed with your favorite product. The consistency of the NIVEA MEN Sensitive Soothing Post Shave Balm had been changed as part of our continuing work to develop and improve our formulas. Because of feedback from loyal consumers like yourself, we have already gone back to our original formula. The original formula you enjoy will have NART 81306.790.FA.12 marked on the bottom of the product box. A member of our Consumer Care Team has reached out to you via email to assist you further with this experience. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make things right.

I read some time ago they changed it wild they did it again recently but sadly seems to be the things these companies do once in a while cost cutting while they always say to improve ? Hmmmmmm

which sometimes they would just leave stuff alone come out with a new one and put a II on the end and see which one sells the most give folks time !

Ok, looks like it was changed and now changed back...

Answer
Hi George, We're sorry you were disappointed with your favorite product. The consistency of the NIVEA MEN Sensitive Soothing Post Shave Balm had been changed as part of our continuing work to develop and improve our formulas. Because of feedback from loyal consumers like yourself, we have already gone back to our original formula. The original formula you enjoy will have NART 81306.790.FA.12 marked on the bottom of the product box. A member of our Consumer Care Team has reached out to you via email to assist you further with this experience. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make things right.
Thanks for sharing this. I may skip my next shipment and take this opportunity to try something new. I've been wanting to try the Proraso white balm for a while.

I'll wait until the stock of new (old) formula is gone.

My favorite Balm, works very well after my electric shaves as well and a little goes a long way, when I DE shave its always Nivea Balm and then Aftershave Splash

Fyi, I don't know about the NART but the code is there on the bottom of my boxes above the barcode. Bought mine last year. 2 sets of 3 off Amazon

full

I like the product inside. The heavy glass bottle and packaging are excessive. White glass is not recycled where I am as there is only a market for brown recycled glass and thatcbrown recycled glass raker is still six hours away.
You can always repurpose this bottle to decant some Clubman…

I too like this and the cooking version. I use them from time to time with the 2 in 1 splash.

Because of B&B, I decided to try it and glad I did. My TAOS Sandalwood aftershave balm has not been used since, which is good because the price has almost doubled since I got it. I really like the Nivea scent and its non-greasy performance.

Been using this for at least 10-20 years. It’s great but more suited for colder months bc it can be heavy and leave a slight greasy n sticky feel.

Top Bottom