What's new

Nirvana???

Good day gents,

Well, after a terrible week at work and an entire week recovering from two bad back to back shaves (I may be reacting to one of my favourite scents... Bay Rum :eek: ), I may have finally hit it.

I spent all this week shaving with Taylor's Lavender & Avocado then Trumper's Coconut and Violet in an effort to heal my face. I even cranked down my Gillette Adjustable. Then this morning came.....

I decided to pull out my Proraso, as it will be over a 100 here today. Had trouble with the water mix, but recovered nicely. In the end, absolute bbs shave with no irritation what so ever. Barely a tingle when I swiped my face with the alum block. A touch of Proraso Cream, and a sun screen and I am ready for the day.

What bliss.......:cool:

Now, how to top this tomorrow?:confused:

. . .and given that tomorrow is Saturday, prepare for the shave with a nice tall gin and tonic!

Then, if the shave *isn't* as good. . .you won't care!:biggrin:

'ello 'ello 'ello! Should we be encouraging drinking and shaving sir? Methinks that might be a little hazardous!:biggrin: :tongue:

mrob said:
. . .and given that tomorrow is Saturday, prepare for the shave with a nice tall gin and tonic!:biggrin:

Okay..... Now you're talking!!

If not tomorrow, then Sunday morning. Followed by a good whiskey and cigar that evening.

Crud.... I'm getting impatient.

Chris

Top Bottom