What's new

Night-time shavers...

When I initially wrote this thread the answer I was looking for was drawn more towards who reapplies it for the scent and how does your face feel with it on throughout the day, I should have specified...It seems like the majority of users within the community use Witch Hazel, last time I used it my face broke out more than ever...I'm a little skeptical about trying it again, but part of me wants to reconsider after reading how many use it. Any thoughts? Also do any of you'll use it on days without a shave?

P.S. The Witch Hazel I used at the time had alcohol in it, maybe that could be the issue?

I wouldn't think WH with alcohol would do that but that's just a guess. You could try Thayers WH. Thayers does not contain alcohol, and I find it more soothing.

I will use AS balm in the morning to moisturize my face after my shower; I use cologne for scent. I use Thayer's Witch Hazel as an aftershave: it is superior to any other brand I have tried. It contains something like 20% grain alcohol and has never caused me any kind of irritation. I find it soothes and tones the skin.

Last edited:
I don't. I tend to leave aftershave for immediately after the shave only. In the morning I use different products altogether.

Top Bottom