What are your nicknames/aliases?
Red Velvet

Where do you live?
Idaho

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
Father/Husband/College student

What is your favorite shave setup?
1970's Old Spice vintage mug with Colonel Conk Bay Rum soap, an Ever Ready C-40 banded boar brush, and a Boker King Cutter Stainless straight razor.

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
I enjoy vintage shaving, making knives, good music, long drives in the rain, spontaneity, emergency preparedness, and most importantly being with family.

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I have only been wet shaving for a year now but have wanted to do it since I was a teenager, My wife's great grandfather died and while they were cleaning out his house they found an Old Fashioned mug and an old Surrey banded boar brush. These were gifted to me by her grandfather. This was the start to my introduction to wet shaving. I wish I had more money to spend on my fascination with wet shaving. Someday I guess. I'm just upset that I'm young enough that I missed out on a lot of the great companies of old.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Lol, my friend! Don't EVER be sorry for being too young for missing out on anything! At least there are plenty of old Gillette razors out there.

And best wishes for the family and skool. Don't forget to stop and smell the roses, kids grow up fast!

Welcome! I have to ask, where does the Red Velvet nickname come from?
When I was a junior in high school my English teacher had us do an activity where we were coming up with a pen name or something like that and we were suppose to pick something we enjoyed. My mom makes an amazing red velvet cake, I’ve asked for it every birthday since I was 11. So I use it as my nickname in many places and it’s kinda fun and silly.

When I was a junior in high school my English teacher had us do an activity where we were coming up with a pen name or something like that and we were suppose to pick something we enjoyed. My mom makes an amazing red velvet cake, I’ve asked for it every birthday since I was 11. So I use it as my nickname in many places and it’s kinda fun and silly.
That's hilarious!

Top Bottom