What's new

FS Nice straights : Fila, Le Grelot, Damokles, Famex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone !
I need to empty my den a little bit.
Questions are welcomed of course :)

Filarmonica 14 Sub Cero :
The razor comes with its original box. Scales are in good condition except for a little crack (see picture). Blade is in good condition except for a tiny crack on the nose (that can be easily fixed). Edge is very clean but needs a refresh.
Price is 230$ shipping worldwide included (with tracking number and insurance)
Payment with paypal «Goods and Services»

Le Grelot 14 :
Gorgeous rare vintage Le Grelot 14 7/8. The razor is in great condition as you can see, it comes with the Le Grelot box. Very hard to find this vintage french is this size 7/8, it just needs some good stropping but the edge is really clean.
Price is 200$ shipping worldwide included (with tracking number and insurance)

Damokles :
Unique straight razor, very hard to find ! Scales are very beautiful and in great condition. The blade is lightly smiled, 5/8 and needs a good refresh. The nose is weird, don’t know if it’s the original shape or if it was broken.
I believe Damokles is ERN, not sure though. I’ll send the razor in a straight razor box.
Price is 140$ shipping worldwide included (with tracking number and insurance)

Famex «The Bagpiper» :
Nice vintage straight in great condition ! Comes with its original box, blade is in very good condition as you can see. 6/8, edge is clean but needs a good stroping. Gorgeous original scales, one of them is sort of twisted though.
Price is 60$ shipping worldwide included (bubble wrap enveloppe with tracking number)

Fila 14 :

fila 1.jpg

fila 2.jpg

fila 3.jpg

fila 4.jpg

fila 5.jpg

fila 6.jpg

Le Grelot 14 :
grelot 1.jpg

grelot 2.jpg

grelot 3.jpg