What's new

Nice sale on BIC metal Single blade razor

The BIC metal single blade razor which many feel is the best throw-away razor there is, is now only $12.01 for 30 razors on Amazon. That's only $.40 per razor.
I bought some just to give it a try. I've heard so much about them. Can't go wrong for that price.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
If its a single blade, I am going to assume its a SE and not a cart razor, be sure to post your findings, to let everybody know if they are good or not. I tell you right now, these wonderful folks here at B&B, converted me over to wet shaving with a DE, I've never turned back since.

Great offer !

I will pass it just because have Gillette Guard enough for two or three lifes.

Thanks

I wrote about this elsewhere but I found these at my local Dollar (twenty-five) Tree. This was about a month ago and supplies may be dwindling.

If its a single blade, I am going to assume its a SE and not a cart razor, be sure to post your findings, to let everybody know if they are good or not. I tell you right now, these wonderful folks here at B&B, converted me over to wet shaving with a DE, I've never turned back since.
The Bic metal is a good razor, and it is a single blade.

I use it while traveling.

These are pretty fantastic, I use them as my QC razor after final pass.
It's literally the only tool that I can easily get directly under my nose.

If you're military affiliated, they can be had for the same pricing; $1.99 / 5-pack

I don't know how they can sell these razors so cheap. I've heard so much good feed-back about this razor I can't wait to try it.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Checked them out on Amazon Australia they are $32.16 Australian for a box of 30. Not as cheap as yours but still okay.

Top Bottom