What's new

FS Nice lots: Muhle, Simpsons, MdC, Castle Forbes, Penhaligon's, old stock CADE (CONUS shipping) - WTB Gillette Diplomat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gents, it is time to clean up the den, so here are a few lots for your consideration. Priced as lots for convenience and everything priced to go. I am the original owner and products have been lightly used and well-taken care of.

I have relatives visiting the US, so they will ship the items on my behalf via USPS in the middle of next week. Shipping and Paypal G&S fees included.

Lot #1) 2x Muhle Silvertip Badger 21x50mm + Simpsons Eagle G2 Pure Badger - $100
I have too many brushes and I am leaning towards softer hair qualities, so these have to go. Muhle Silvertip Badgers are overlooked brushes. Hand-tied knots with good density and backbone. All brushes are lightly used, in fact I think I have used all of them <15 times combined. Original boxes included. No shedders!

Lot #2) Muhle Rocca Birch Bark razor and Muhle R41 (head only) - $65
These two razors are too aggressive for my tastes. Used 3-4 times each. There are some visible marks on the top of the top cap in the Rocca, but they are smooth to the touch. No box for the Rocca, original box for the R41 head included

Lot #3) Martin de Candre Original (85%+ full see photo) and Martin de Candre Agrumes (80%+ full see photo) - $80
Great soaps, but I really need to downsize and MdC soaps last too long as you all know

Lot #4) Discontinued Penhaligon's Bayolea shaving soap and Discontinued L'Occitane Cade shaving soap (old formula) - $35
Both pucks weighted >100g on my kitchen scale, but they have been used a few times each

Lot #5) Castle Forbes: Lime cream (65%+ full see photo), Limes balm (50%+ full) and Lavender balm (50%+ full) - $55
I am a splash guy now, so these balms need to go. Soap goes together to make a meaningful lot. Castle Forbes is great stuff!

I take this opportunity to place a WTB ad for a Gillette Diplomat safety razor from the 1950s. Particularly, I am looking for the razor in good condition (no beaters and sound mechanics). Case/set is not important, but let me know what you have.

Thanks!

IMG-2175.jpg
IMG-2176.jpg
IMG-2177.jpg
IMG-2178.jpg
IMG-2179.jpg
IMG-2180.jpg
IMG-2181.jpg
IMG-2182.jpg

Hello there. Are you by any chance located in Europe? @macintoshBR

Silly me, I just read on you profile that you are. I am from Slovakia. Is there any chance to snatch some of these goodies for myself? I'm looking for a very soft brush for my sensitive skin and I would love to try the Muhle silvertip.

Lot #3) Martin de Candre Original (85%+ full see photo) and Martin de Candre Agrumes (80%+ full see photo) SOLD

I'm gonna offer a one time discount on lots #01 and #04, as I really want to move them:

Lot #1) 2x Muhle Silvertip Badger 21x50mm + Simpsons Eagle G2 Pure Badger - $100 now $90
Lot #4) Discontinued Penhaligon's Bayolea shaving soap and Discontinued L'Occitane Cade shaving soap (old formula) - $35 now $28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom