What's new

NHL Playoffs Boston-Tampa

It sure was a great game although, I thought the Bruins looked tired in the 3rd period. This probably reflects the great offensive potential of their adversary. How about Tyler Seguin's performance? In any case, I second the comment GO BRUINS!!!!!

Al raz.

scoopster: remembah to paak the cah in the yad :001_tt2:

They made the mistake of laying back and just being content with dumping the puck in the zone. If you play "not to lose", you usually pay for it. The Bruins should have kept forechecking the hell out of Tampa, their defense isn't that good.

i havent watched much since the wings demise..:mad3:
3 fav teams are: det. boston, v.c.
dream match-up would be det./boston
but i just dont see anyone stopping v.c. this year.

i havent watched much since the wings demise..:mad3:
3 fav teams are: det. boston, v.c.
dream match-up would be det./boston
but i just dont see anyone stopping v.c. this year.

Except for the Lightning!! Go bolts, bring home another cup from Lord Stanley's house!

kinda crazy... any one of the 4 teams left could win it all. (slight edge to v.c.)
the last thing i wanted to see was det. up against t.b. but only because they have nothing to lose. steve y. ect. now,, with det. out,,, more power to ya!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Is TB done now? Or is that one going to go down to Game 7? It may boil down to the difference in goaltending, and I don't see TimTom being bested by either Bolt. But can TB come back in Game 6 to make it interesting?

From here it smells like Vancouver v. Boston, but that's an unhatched egg right now ... :001_rolle

Top Bottom