What's new

Next week is Taylor's week

I thought it would be fun to do a weeks worth of shaves with a different Taylor cream for seven days. Look for it on the SOTD starting on Monday. I'll try to add commentary as I go so folks can get a sense of the differences between the creams.

The lineup (not necessarily in order):

1. Lavender
  2. Rose
  3. Lemon/Lime
  4. St. James
  5. Mr. Taylor
  6. Avocado
  7. Almond

Scotto, all I have left of my Taylors creams are almond and avocado. Remember, I gave away almost all my stuff when I became an Arko boy! :lol:

Jeff

I'll be anxiously awaiting the commentary on the St. James and Mr. Taylor's. These are on my wish list, but were recently bumped down a few notches after I read the reviews on Tabac.

If you wouldn't mind too teribly much, Scotto, could you comment on the moisturization properties of these two in comparison to the Rose, Lavender, and Avocado scents?

Scotto said:
I thought it would be fun to do a weeks worth of shaves with a different Taylor cream for seven days. Look for it on the SOTD starting on Monday. I'll try to add commentary as I go so folks can get a sense of the differences between the creams.

The lineup (not necessarily in order):

1. Lavender
  2. Rose
  3. Lemon/Lime
  4. St. James
  5. Mr. Taylor
  6. Avocado
  7. Almond
To keep competitive spirits high, I shall launch a competing week of Taylor of Old Bond Street Creams including such items as:
  1. Sandalwood
  2. Shaving Shop
  3. Eton College
  4. St. James
  5. Mr. Taylor
  6. Lavender
and coordinated deodorants!(To keep things up to snuff!)

I shall be doing the same thing as Ron :wink: to keep in the competetive nature, although there is some overlap of Scottos and Rons on my list:

1) Taylors Ghetto DaVinci Shaving Cream (Rose and Lavender):eek:
2) Shaving Shop
3) Sandalwood
4) St. James
5) Lavender
6) Rose
7) Avacado

A ha! A challenge! Let the best poet..., er, shaver win....

You guys can keep the Eton College and Shave Shop.... :18: :001_07:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Considering the guff I've taken from friends and family who can't understand why I would need to have five open tubs of Taylor cream, this thread should make me feel better with the realization that there are those whose addiction is much worse.

Instead, I feel like a wanker. I don't even have enough toys to play the game!:sod:

ouch said:
Considering the guff I've taken from friends and family who can't understand why I would need to have five open tubs of Taylor cream, this thread should make me feel better with the realization that there are those whose addiction is much worse.

Instead, I feel like a wanker. I don't even have enough toys to play the game!:sod:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so funny !

Makes two of us I cant play either :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Doesny mean I cant enjoy see others play ,one day ill be among the big guys :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :biggrin:

Ill be watching the results of the Taylor's WAR GAME ! :biggrin:

I just noted I failed to identify two, not one, lavender entries! Soap and Cream!!! Oh, the hugh manatee!

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom