What's new

Next shaving brush project.....

Rob,
Depends on the finish fo the TI. While I have several wristwatches in Titanium, the quality and type of titanium, as well as finish provides dramatically different results. For example, if I were to post pictures of my Seiko Titanium watch, it looks like a horrid mess, however I owned a Ventura v-matic in titanium for some time, and beat the hell out of it, without any signs of wear. Whichever material is chosen, rest assured, I will beat the hell out of before we produce them!

Hi folks,
I think Titanium is often tempered to a lower hardness (like in watches, etc) to save time and money. Other items, for instance, titanium drill bits, are tempered to a higher level.
At least thats my understanding. Might be something.
John P.

I'm brand new to the wet shaving experience, but I like what I'm hearing on this project already. Of course, I don't have a swank travel kit yet, and this is sounding like it will fit the bill (DUH! isn't that its point! :biggrin: ) -- can't wait to see it develop. I'm glad I joined in to see it start.

Joel:
I like the idea of the possible matching razor holder. I have yet to get anything to carry my DE in when I travel. I have one travel brush, but what the heck, two's better than one! Ti would be my choice if we can get one that wears well. I love the weight vs the stainless steel.

Jerry

Rob,
Depends on the finish fo the TI. While I have several wristwatches in Titanium, the quality and type of titanium, as well as finish provides dramatically different results. For example, if I were to post pictures of my Seiko Titanium watch, it looks like a horrid mess, however I owned a Ventura v-matic in titanium for some time, and beat the hell out of it, without any signs of wear. Whichever material is chosen, rest assured, I will beat the hell out of before we produce them!
shoes, watches, shaving brushes. never heard of half these possessions. alden shoes, simpson brushes et al were a direct purchase from your knowledge. a big thanks these years later dave

Top Bottom