What's new

Next release date: December 11, 2016

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
[FONT=&quot]We aim to release another 40 brushes on Sunday, December 11 at 2:00 PM Central. Cody will post photos for pre-view on Flickr as soon as he has them ready. I'll follow-up with a link when I have it.[/FONT]

Ken how would you describe the knot/ hair characteristics? Softness density flow through etc... would you consider your brushes ideal for someone with sensitive skin prone to brush burn?

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Ken how would you describe the knot/ hair characteristics? Softness density flow through etc... would you consider your brushes ideal for someone with sensitive skin prone to brush burn?

Thanks for your interest. Best to review the notes here. You might prefer the L knots. I also have very sensitive skin and don't tolerate scritch well at all. The first-order S knots I tried had, for me, a bit of scritch, although a member I loaned one to reported none. I haven't experienced any scritch with L knots from either the first or second order. I also haven't encountered any in using second order S knots, which on average have about 2 mm more of free loft than those in the first order. That could easily account for the difference. The hair is supposed to be the same.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Ken I see some tips noticeably whiter than others in this real ease is there any difference in the hair?
S knots are indistinguishable from other S knots to me in terms of color and L knots are indistinguishable from L knots to me in terms of color. A pro photography might be able to get consistent color balance, contrast, etc., across photos of with widely varying color content, but we cannot. And there is no way for us to ensure that what you see on your display closely matches what we see on ours. In fact, our displays don't even match each other. If you get a brush and don't like it, you can return it unused per our policy.

What's not to like about a Paladin brush? I'm just waiting patiently to acquire #2. Still trying to figure out how I missed today's target. Stuff moves at light speed......

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Another batch of beauties Ken. It's nice to see sales going up on a semi regular basis lately.

Remember to show them off over here after you get them. There haven't been any new ones shown since April.

http://www.badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=439812

I miss the way it used to be. Like a never ending party.

It might be fun for some of the new owners to scroll back through the M&F Group Buy Discussion thread.

That was a party!

Top Bottom