What's new

Next Paladin® shaving brush release

$350x700px-LL-9eb0e5d6_tumblr_m4q62xAQph1qafsv7o1_500.gif

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Glad to hear it, Ken. BTW, your subscribe button doesn't work (at least on chrome).

Yes, thanks. The subscribe function on Shopify, which presently hosts all of our site, is Feedburner, which Google acquired and then discontinued supporting. So, perversely, it seems to be most trouble-prone on Chrome. I've fixed it several times, never really understanding what I did that was effective, which makes replication difficult. It keeps "breaking". Finally gave up on it.

I'm running out of excuses to not take the girls out shopping, looks like I'll miss another release. Good luck guys!

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Looks like they've started to go up. Cody ran out ahead of me a little. So it's on.

YEEESSSS. Ivory Falstaff. Was hoping for something in hor or tortoise but i just took what i could get. Cant wait, so excited.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
YEEESSSS. Ivory Falstaff. Was hoping for something in hor or tortoise but i just took what i could get. Cant wait, so excited.

No tortoise in this release. I'm not going to set knots in any more tortoises until I can control effects of the translucence better.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
I hope some 28mm start appearing......

There was only one in this release. There are a bunch of 28 mm handles lined up and ready for knots, though.

Problem is right now I'm absorbed in testing latency in old computers trying to identify a successor to the 2003 PIII I'm using to control four lathes. I've started having nightmares about it crashing on me.

Wow, its quiet, eerily quiet. Nobody fot any Paladins or am i on the wrong thread.

Someone got something. Looked a couple minutes ago and the only brush left up for grabs was an ivory Sherlock. Some of them went so fast if you blinked..you lost.

It seemed like only a couple went up at time and if you wanted one, it was probably a good idea to have read the knot notes and pulled the trigger as soon as you saw the handle/knot specification you were looking for. Has Ken verified that all brushes for this release went up?

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
It seemed like only a couple went up at time and if you wanted one, it was probably a good idea to have read the knot notes and pulled the trigger as soon as you saw the handle/knot specification you were looking for. Has Ken verified that all brushes for this release went up?

This release is gone. Cody can only put up one at a time. I don't think more than 2 or 3 were ever in stock at one time. They just went that fast.

Hate to see anyone be disappointed, but we do the best we can.

This release is gone. Cody can only put up one at a time. I don't think more than 2 or 3 were ever in stock at one time. They just went that fast.

Hate to see anyone be disappointed, but we do the best we can.

Yeah, I don't remember there ever being more than that up at one time. Congrats on this release Ken, I saw some very nice brushes while hitting refresh.

Top Bottom