What's new

Next batch of Soap PIF

So I batched some more shaving soap.

This one is scented with "Coral Reef" scent, which is a melony fabric softener scent to my nose... but it is VERY weak. Almost undetectable.

Two pucks available to PIF. Roughly 3oz each.

Brown flecks are remnants from a body soap I made for Xmas gifts left in the molds.

US only.

Drawing on 1/13

If you're interested just post that you're in before 1/13. One entry per person, I'll random the two winners on 1/13.

IMG_20210106_104622567.jpg

I am in. Curious to know ingredients(none would affect my entry) as well is it tallow, or any special ingredients?

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I would love to try this, but truly, someone else needs it more than I!
VERY generous my friend, and good luck to the entrants!!!

Good to see all the interest: Still drawing on 1/13 BUT

Everyone with a contributor badge ($25 or more annual donation to B&B to keep site running, see here: https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/account/upgrades ) who enters by 11:59pm EST on 1/12 (emwolf is the only one so far) is excluded from participating in the drawing because they automatically win (I've got several more pucks, don't foresee running out). Contributors can feel free to PM their addresses any time (after posting that they're in here), and I'll get their pucks packed up. Still randoming 2 entrants from the non-contributors on 1/13.

STILL US ONLY, sorry.

Good to see all the interest: Still drawing on 1/13 BUT

Everyone with a contributor badge ($25 or more annual donation to B&B to keep site running, see here: https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/account/upgrades ) who enters by 11:59pm EST on 1/12 (emwolf is the only one so far) is excluded from participating in the drawing because they automatically win (I've got several more pucks, don't foresee running out). Contributors can feel free to PM their addresses any time (after posting that they're in here), and I'll get their pucks packed up. Still randoming 2 entrants from the non-contributors on 1/13.

STILL US ONLY, sorry.
Super generous, thanks!

Top Bottom