What's new

News: Sue at St. Charles Shave

Gents,

Tony Espo posted this at SMF and asked that I post here on his behalf, and on Sue's behalf:

Members, I don't know if this is the right forum to make this post. I just received an email from Sue. Her husband Dave died today. I don't know the details. She will not be conducting business for a couple of weeks. This had to come as a shock because this afternoon Sue emailed me that Dave was at the store getting some supplies.

Moderator if this is the wrong place to post this information please move it for me.

I am in shock.

Right after I posted this I got to talk to Sue on the phone.

Dave had a major stroke.

She asked to tell everyone who has placed an order that she will try to get it out to you.

However she asks that the members please hold off ordering anything at this time. She will announce when she is back open for business.

Thanks to Tony for letting us know this tragic news, and I'm sure all of you will join me in keeping Sue and her family in our thoughts and prayers.

Randy

Sue,

I offer you my sincerest condolences for your tragic loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I shall add you to my Lenten prayer list.

Requiem aeternam dona eis Domine et lux perpetua luceat eis

-Justin

Sue,

I'm so sorry to hear of your husband's passing. Know that there are a lot of people who have never met you but are saddened and are keeping you and your family in their thoughts.

-Nick

Godbless Sue ,

I only had a brief email encounter with Sue but she seems genuinly a nice person.

reminds of this saying... we shouldnt forget...

"Carpe Diem "

ps

I might have a Poem for you Sue that could help with the grief I gave it to a friend who also had to cope with sudden death of a close friend
( I will email it to your private adress I dont think this is the place for a poem unless objected to or not objected to.)

-Rene

Top Bottom