What's new

Newly Appointed Ambassador

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
Greeting fellow Devotees of the Cream -- I'm you're new Ambassador, and I'm reasonably sure that:

a) most of you don't know me,
b) some may not know what a B&B Ambassador is or does....
c) the rest (I hope it's a smallish number) neither care or are interested.

So let me try to address everyone with this quick(?) intro:

1. I'm a DE, SE shaver who has recently expanded into Straight-Razor like objects (i.e., Shavettes and Hair Shapers) and who has had a shaving cream obsession from Day 1. I will also apologize in advance for my strange sense of humor -- for example, I really wanted to begin this post with "Greetings Fellow Creamers" -- but something sounded a bit off with that, although I found it hilarious....so you have been forewarned; and I will try keep my so-called "humor" under control.

2. An Ambassador is really a liaison to the community and the Forum management. You can always take any grievance, problem, issue, question, idea, suggestion or high compliment directly to a Mod; but I'm also here if you want to direct stuff to me to ask or try to address on your behalf. Most of the aforementioned stuff will need to go back to our team of Ambassadors and Moderators for review, but I promise to dutifully take things back and advocate on your behalf.

3. Lastly, I am a serious user of creams, and that is largely because of this section....so when asked where I 'd like to spend my time, I had to confess that I already spend a lot of time here, and then I went on and on about how great creams are until they relented and gave me the post.

So my weird humor aside, please do PM if there is anything I can do to help....my inbox is always open. :001_smile

Best,
Fred

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Happy to meet you. I have the same humor affliction. Always proved to be quite a career limiting but enjoyable quirk. I too prefer creams over soaps but have them narrowed to two but do enjoy reading and commenting when appropriate, or not.

Flintstone65

Happy to meet you. I have the same humor affliction. Always proved to be quite a career limiting but enjoyable quirk. I too prefer creams over soaps but have them narrowed to two but do enjoy reading and commenting when appropriate, or not.
Good to meet you too, Steve...and always great to know there is someone else out there who shares my "humor affliction". :laugh:
Fred, congratulations on the appointment!
Thanks, Jim!!!

Don't hold back on the humor, it's that which is the antidote to life! And you being a cream guy (unless there's a better term) is helpful for dudes like me, new to this and blindly groping around in the dark. That can be dangerous where razor blades are!

Fred! Ambassador to The Shavers Republic of Cream. Nice!

What do I call myself if I often scrub in a tiny pea of cream then top that with a really wet bowl lather whipped up from a soap? Am I bi-lather?

Shavettes make way more sense than straights, but did they give you your ambassadorial sash for common sense? When you’re nuts ready I’ll send you a list of vintage straights and you can pick one! I might have ‘overbought’.

Flintstone65

Fred! Ambassador to The Shavers Republic of Cream. Nice!

What do I call myself if I often scrub in a tiny pea of cream then top that with a really wet bowl lather whipped up from a soap? Am I bi-lather?

Shavettes make way more sense than straights, but did they give you your ambassadorial sash for common sense? When you’re nuts ready I’ll send you a list of vintage straights and you can pick one! I might have ‘overbought’.
Hey John! I'm sorry, I totally missed your posts and some other recent ones in this thread....in my defense...awww who am I kidding, I never have a decent defense. Anyway, it is good to see you and thank you for your offer...I'm not totally nuts ready yet, but when I am I'll reach out.

Top Bottom