What's new

Newish Wet shaver From Kuwait

Welcome to the forum Fahad and thanks for checking in with us.
Thank you sir, I have been lurking in the background but I decided to take part in the forum, I usually find alot of my opinions already shared by alot of people that's why I don't think my input will matter and I keep quiet 😁

Messygoon

Abandoned By Gypsies.
A big Midwest hug to you Fahad in Kuwait.

It is on my “bucket list” to again experience a barbershop straight razor shave, but traditional barbershops are hard to find in my corner of the world. I envy you.

Welcome, and be well my friend.

Thank you sir, I have been lurking in the background but I decided to take part in the forum, I usually find alot of my opinions already shared by alot of people that's why I don't think my input will matter and I keep quiet 😁
Your input definitely matters my friend and is certainly welcomed and encouraged. I have found people here to be very welcoming. That being said, welcome to B&B.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
To echo @COdiak , your input matters. More than you know. The more comfortable you become here, the more others will get to learn about you, and vice versa. Before you know it, you will be amazed at the friendships you will have established.

And I never keep quiet! I am the fly in everyone's soup!

Welcome to the forums. I had an "opportunity" to visit your country a while back, when still in the military. I really appreciated the kindness of the people I met. I am confident you will experience the same kindness here on this forum.

To echo @COdiak , your input matters. More than you know. The more comfortable you become here, the more others will get to learn about you, and vice versa. Before you know it, you will be amazed at the friendships you will have established.

And I never keep quiet! I am the fly in everyone's soup!
Welcome! And I agree with the sentiments above. I hope you’ll join in & get to know us.

Thank you all for the warm welcome, I hope to learn from all the participants in this forum and be a better shaver because honestly I still have some not very good shaves.

Top Bottom