What's new

Newest Inductees PIF

It’s been a bit since my last PIF and I want to help out those that tend to miss out on PIFs. So for this PIF, I am offering one person a brand new Wet Shave Starter Kit from Envy Shave. This set includes a 22mm synthetic brush in solid horn resin handle. A horn resin double edge safety razor. A sample of Envy Shave’s Winter Forage soap. And a 5 pack of Rockwell razor blades. I will more than likely add to this but this is the minimum that the winner will get.

proxy.php

Eligibility:
  • Must have joined between 1 January 2017 and 31 March 2017
  • Must say I’m in!
  • Must post a link to your Hall of Fame entry. (That way we can learn a bit more about everyone.)
  • To make you work a little bit, must have a minimum of 15 posts.

Winner will be chosen on 3 April 2017 through random.org. Good luck to all those whom entry, and welcome aboard!

Wow, this is really a very generous PIF! Obviously I'm not in, but someone is going to be one happy camper!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

That is a really awesome PIF! I fit the criteria, but have already been graciously given great starters. Not in, but good luck to all!

Happy Shaving
-Chris
US Army Veteran, Foxhole Shavers Club Member

I'm not in. I am still looking for the right combination for me, but I am leaning toward slants atm. Something between r89 and r41. So I don't think this will fit the profile for me, therefore I am bowing out and letting someone that is more likely to use it win it instead of me. I will find the right razor for me at some point I think.
Luukii's Entry to the Hall of Fame
I always thought Hall of Fame was just for some special superpeople so I never checked it :)
Thank you for arranging this.

Last edited:
Excellent PIF, young man...Quite the B&B Spirit....
Good Luck all to all you newcomers....
(No, I'm not in)

Top Bottom