What's new

Newcomer from Switzerland

Hey guys

My name is Manuel. I started wet shaving around 5 years ago. Especially shaving with straight razors is what I enjoy the most.
For me shaving with a straight razor is like a “light” session of meditation… In the evening it helps me to calm down after a hard day and a shave in the morning makes me focused and energized for the rest of the day.
Because I am a carpenter I started to re-scale some shavettes to get my friends as excited as I was… That was the time when I fell in love with the straight razor topic.
I'm looking forward to having a lot of interesting conversations with you guys!

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
A belated welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing with us. Don’t forget to check in with the guys in the Straight Razor Forum. They would love to hear from you.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Welcome Manumik. You will find about 25% of the active members here are mainly straight razor (SR) shavers.

The best advice I can give you is do not fall down the rabbit hole. I know that you (like me) will not take that advice, but at least you have been warned.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Welcome and be sure to visit the Straight razor forum. I have been exclusively shaving with a straight razor for the past two years and find straights to be the ultimate instrument for shaving.

Welcome to the Madnes.

Could you share some pics of the scales you made please?
Hey,

That was two years ago and there were scales for shavettes I gave to my friends.I can tell them to send me pictures, so I can share it. It was my desperate attempt to convince my friends to start straight razor shaving
:smile:
. I just found out that a lot of my friends would love to start straight razor shaving, but they feel more drawn to shavettes because they are more practical. That's why I made it to my project to create a new shavette that combines the practical aspects of a shavette with the beautiful aesthetics and qualitative material of a custom straight razor. Still working on that
:slightly_smiling_face:

What are your favorite razors?
Cheers, Manuel

Welcome from Texas.... I was fortunate to visit your country once some 50 years ago. I'm still in love with it. Such wonderful people and awesome scenery.

Top Bottom