What's new

Newcomer from MA

I’m new to the straight razor. I got a Zertone straight razor for my first razor I have done about 5 shaves with it. I just bought a Dovo Bismarck last night. It sure is nice looking and cuts nice.

Welcome! Just remember because the Dovo is new doesn’t mean it’s shave ready out of the box UNLESS the seller states it’s honed and shave ready. You may have to hone it when you receive it or send it out to be honed. But please be wary of that fact, it’s murder using a dull blade and a straight shave shouldn’t be painful.

Larry

Welcome don’t be shy to ask any questions there’s a lot of really great people on here willing to help. what part of MA you in? I’m in western ma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! Just remember because the Dovo is new doesn’t mean it’s shave ready out of the box UNLESS the seller states it’s honed and shave ready. You may have to hone it when you receive it or send it out to be honed. But please be wary of that fact, it’s murder using a dull blade and a straight shave shouldn’t be painful.

Larry

Larry
I had it honed from where I purchased it from

Top Bottom