What's new

Newby from Belgium

Hello all,

I'm Kurt from Belgium. I just turned 40 and I'm just getting into wet shaving using a DE razor.
Till recently I was using a double bladed Gilette cartridge.
Now I've bought a Muhle R89 DE razor, with some various blades (Feather, Rapira and Shark) and a Muhle silvertip brush.
As shaving creams I picked TOBS Sandalwood and Lemon & Lime, but I have some samples on it's way.
Sooooo many creams and soaps to choose from :001_smile

Liking the experience so far. No bloody scenarios yet and loving the scent and feeling of the creams compared to those from a can. Also the wife is very pleased with the new scent & feeling.
Hope to post some small reviews later on after testing the various blades and samples.
I'm also in the process of experimenting with some own oil recipes for my goatee, so I'll bring some slick updates on that topic too.

Regards,
Kurt

Hello and welcome, Kurt. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Hello all,

I'm Kurt from Belgium. I just turned 40 and I'm just getting into wet shaving using a DE razor.
Till recently I was using a double bladed Gilette cartridge.
Now I've bought a Muhle R89 DE razor, with some various blades (Feather, Rapira and Shark) and a Muhle silvertip brush.
As shaving creams I picked TOBS Sandalwood and Lemon & Lime, but I have some samples on it's way.
Sooooo many creams and soaps to choose from :001_smile

Liking the experience so far. No bloody scenarios yet and loving the scent and feeling of the creams compared to those from a can. Also the wife is very pleased with the new scent & feeling.
Hope to post some small reviews later on after testing the various blades and samples.
I'm also in the process of experimenting with some own oil recipes for my goatee, so I'll bring some slick updates on that topic too.

Regards,
Kurt

Greetings from Copenhagen Kurt and welcome to Badger and Blade.

Irish chap living in Denmark here. There's a group here on Badger and Blade for people living in Continental Europe, Ireland, and the UK that you're very welcome to join if you wish. I'm organising a pass around of 7 soaps which I hope you'll feel welcome to join in you can read about it here.

Welcome, Kurt! Good to hear you're having success. Please feel free to share your continuing progress here!

Top Bottom