What's new

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Welcome to B&B. When you get a chance head over to the Hall of Fame and tell us a little more about yourself.

Hi
ok I am new to B&B but have followed the post’s on shaving?
I have shaved since I was in my early teens about 65 years ago, l started by borrowing my fathers DE razors, I went through sheets of news paper, that is what we used for bleeders. You tore a small piece of the news paper off and licked it and stuck it on the bleeder. I think I have progressed a little since then.
Hobbies/ interests did a bit rock climbing, sub aqua diving(Diving Officer) but my main interest was judo, had my own club and was a National Reff and examiner. Retired and now enjoy Botanical Art(watercolours).
Shaving I have - brushes Omega boar and synthetic plus a Mia badger, razors Gillette King, Parker 92R and a Yaqui Melon Head all paired with Persona and Tiger Blades, soaps The Good Fellows Smile range. I make my own pre and after shaves.
I was reading a post on Arko stick soap and how to remould it so it fits into a bowl, I have just bought a stick from Amazon (£1.45 inc p&p) to try. How I mould it, easy I stick it under arm for about 20 min’s while watching the tv it becomes nice and malable.
I hope this post was of interest.
Welcome,
Nice tips and tricks from a newbie, nice to have you around !

Top Bottom