What's new

hi all thanks for having me,started de shaving 2years ago and now have the bug, now have more razors , blades and soaps to last years,and i started the de route to save money.
thanks Mike

Welcome to the forum, Mike. You have an addiction already and you haven't been around here. Don't worry, it'll just get worse.

Hi All, Great site, I went back to wet shaving a few years ago. Been using a feather AS-D2 until a co-worker sold me a 40's Gillette. After the super speed, I tried the Fatboy, slim, red tip and 109 adjustable. I'm now waiting for delivery of the Above the Tie, S1 S2 and a Duke 2 best. I went back to wet shaving to save money on disposable blades but I don't think the "savings" is working out too well, but enjoying the quest.

hi all thanks for having me,started de shaving 2years ago and now have the bug, now have more razors , blades and soaps to last years,and i started the de route to save money.
thanks Mike
WELCOM TO THE CLUB
thanks Mike
Welcome to the club Mike59 !!

Hi all.

Thanks for having me on board. Been head shaving for almost 19years, lugging around a rotary clipper etc for as long as I can remember. Not only is it cumbersome, it is always a challenge when traveling to countries where there's a difference in voltage or lack a power supply in the bedroom.
Finally decided about a year ago to pick up a DE razor (was a Fatboy) on the local online market place. I have never looked back since! Pure nirvana.
Now working through a list of razors and enjoying the ride. Lots to learn.

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
thanks Mike
Welcome to B&B, Mike, you have come to the right place to be enabled. How may we help you with your RAD?
Save money:a29:

Yep!

Top Bottom