What's new

Newbie with the basics.next step.AFTERSHAVE!

Newb here! Can someone point me in the direction of some of the better aftershaves out there that do not have alcohol in them? I would like something scented. I like sandlewood and lime scents but will try whatever is good! I see a lot of guys raving about Speick splash but they also say its lightly scented and goes away quick.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Welcome to Badger and Blade.

I have moved your post to the After Shave Forum where some of our resident experts (that is your cue, guys!) should be able to help you with some suggestions.

Sorry, but I am an alcohol in the AS type of guy.

Welcome to B&B! I like balms, specifically Mennen Afta and Calvin Klein Obsession, which has a longer lasting fragrance.

Newb here! Can someone point me in the direction of some of the better aftershaves out there that do not have alcohol in them? I would like something scented. I like sandlewood and lime scents but will try whatever is good! I see a lot of guys raving about Speick splash but they also say its lightly scented and goes away quick.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Take a look at the milk/skin food products that companies like DR Harris and Geo F Trumper have, they are a common favorite of folks (never tried it myself though, honestly...alcohol in aftershaves is good for you!). Trumpers has both sandlewood and lime versions. On the more economical side of things, there are different brands of witch hazel ([FONT=arial, sans-serif]Hamamelis virginiana) that you can use and these are commonly found in US drug stores...Dickinson's, Thayer's, even the generic store-brand works well.

Speick is a really stellar splash if you want to end up dipping your toe into the alcohol-side of things...hope you find something you like!
[/FONT]

Top Bottom