What's new

Newbie who might have gone a little overboard...

Nice to have you on board Jason! And you’re off to a great start. Overboard? Not really I think. I only see 4 razors! 😂

But you’ll be in good shape once you start following certain threads. Welcome aboard the SS Enablement!!

Enjoy!

Guido

Welcome to B&B.
Anyways, posted last night but wanted to fully introduce myself. Did I go a little nuts too soon LOL? Is this going to be a problem for me? Really the reason I got a bunch of stuff is everyone says try a lot of different things to find what you really like.
Work on the technique and one razor like the Progress, it is unlikely you will need more razors. Blades you just have to work through to find your favourites.
As others have mentioned, products last a long time so work through them before embarking on another spending spree.

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
Welcome to the forum. You will quickly find, if you haven't already, that this is not the place to find reinforcement of moderate purchasing practices. The only thing we like more than stuff is more stuff. And how are you going to know what you like until you try a bunch of stuff?

At some point you will either find a handful of favorites and slow your buying roll, or fall in love with collecting and need an addition to your closet. Either way do it with great joy and enjoy the journey.

Welcome to the forum. You will quickly find, if you haven't already, that this is not the place to find reinforcement of moderate purchasing practices. The only thing we like more than stuff is more stuff. And how are you going to know what you like until you try a bunch of stuff?

At some point you will either find a handful of favorites and slow your buying roll, or fall in love with collecting and need an addition to your closet. Either way do it with great joy and enjoy the journey.
Sounds like my fishing addition - always need more stuff LOL

Top Bottom