What's new

Newbie who might have gone a little overboard...

Hi all, I'm Jason, been lurking for a couple weeks and like the forum very much. My brother introduced me to de shaving a couple months ago. I'm a bald shaver and I'll tell you what, no comparison to cartridges... Pretty close to a full barber shave. Anyways, posted last night but wanted to fully introduce myself. Did I go a little nuts too soon LOL? Is this going to be a problem for me? Really the reason I got a bunch of stuff is everyone says try a lot of different things to find what you really like. Also, I'm really enjoying myself, makes me feel like a million bucks.

Attachments

• 20221120_101013.jpg
    20221120_101013.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 107
  • 20221120_102229.jpg
    20221120_102229.jpg
    885.7 KB · Views: 107
Looks good to me :)

I would either stick with the Tech or Progress if you are still improving your technique. Too much changing is diametral to developing your muscle memory. If you are already getting good shaves then you can switch and swap as much as you like.

Looks like you found the Aftershave rabbit hole first now you have to add soaps and brushes ;).

If you are based in the EU I can set you up with some stuff.

Last edited:

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Welcome to B&B, have some great shaves. Looks like a good starter kit, maybe just enjoy those items for a while and just buy something once in a while is my advice.

Looks like you've made a lot of good choices, so that's a great start. Just remember how long some of these things last! One hard soap might last four or six months. A bottle of aftershave several months, at least. So, you don't have to rush it. Just enjoy it, which it sounds like you are.

Welcome to B&B, have some great shaves. Looks like a good starter kit, maybe just enjoy those items for a while and just buy something once in a while is my advice.
That's what I'm thinking, try and use it all up. As far as the aftershves, 2 are out (I "let" the wife decide what she likesLOL)

Top Bottom