What's new

Newbie … sort of.

I used to be here - years ago - as gstrand, but the email linked to that is long dead so here I am!

Live near Austin, Charles Roberts actually taught my oldest son to shave one time I went to pick up some supplies from him. He was such a good human. That son is 30 now.

I use a DE most all the time, usually a Merkur Barber Pole, but have a dozen or so other choices that include old Gillette, other Merkurs, recently a brass one I picked up from Oceanus brass, etc.

I prefer Proraso and Taylor’s these days since I can’t do the Enchante thing any more.

I’m pretty simple. Haven’t used a cartridge more than on a whim for decades.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Welcome back to the forum. We may be able to resurrect your old membership if you are interested. Let me know.

Hey, strand. I may be from your earlier B&B generation, and also back after a long time away. Life's river keeps flowing!

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Welcome back from a former (born and raised there) Austinite. If you get a chance head over to the Hall of Fame and tell us a little about yourself.

Welcome back.

I remember Mantic talking about Charles Roberts years ago. It's good to hear his name again and to hear that he was a good guy.

Top Bottom