What's new

newbie saying hello

Well, thanks to this place and another site I've full jumped on board with wet shaving. I've never used an electric, but have always used can crap and cartridge razors.

SWMBO picked up a synthetic brush and the body shops maca root cream and I've been hooked since. I'm waiting on an Edwin jager DE86, sample blade pack and a semogue 1305 brush, but the post seems to be taking their sweet time. I was also made an excellent offer on a vintage straight razor that will be honed and shave ready, so that should be somewhere in the mail system as well. Thanks to the guys here I've also got my eye on a ton of different soaps and have almost twenty scents from mama bear listed as samples I want to order. Sounds like I have Shave related AD.

so, hello.:w00t:

Welcome to B&B!

You are a lucky man to have such a supporting wife. Do not forget to remind her that she got you into all this when she starts to question the necessity of owning numerous razors and stockpiling soaps and creams.

Well gentleman, guess what came in the mail today?

Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to B&B!

You are a lucky man to have such a supporting wife. Do not forget to remind her that she got you into all this when she starts to question the necessity of owning numerous razors and stockpiling soaps and creams.

She isn't my wife yet, but she will be. I definitely am, she is pretty awesome. She even puts up with the fishing and the sports :thumbup:

Top Bottom