What's new

Newbie saying hallo

Sounds like you're experienced with the types of AD's that are inseparable from this hobby. Welcome aboard!

Aren't places like this just a way to get a group of codependents together, so we don't feel so bad about the AD? (he asks, reshelving his $40 copy of Trail of Cthulhu in with his other gaming books, now pleasantly digested down to a modest number)

At least with this particular flavor I can pretend that it is to save money. Which, really, it is. :) Mostly. I promise.

Aren't places like this just a way to get a group of codependents together, so we don't feel so bad about the AD? (he asks, reshelving his $40 copy of Trail of Cthulhu in with his other gaming books, now pleasantly digested down to a modest number)

At least with this particular flavor I can pretend that it is to save money. Which, really, it is. :) Mostly. I promise.

LOL...save money. Yes, that's it! That's it exactly! And in 10 years I'm sure I'll be able to look back and show how I've saved mony with this new, uh, mmm, money-saving activity. (I prefer to take the long-term view of the payout...)

Top Bottom