What's new

GIVEAWAY! Newbie razor, shave stick, and brush PIF

I have the BR179 also. I like it -- it's a good value and provides a very nice shave!
My first DE shave was with a "clone" of this razor. Bought it at CVS and tossed the package (and the razor is unmarked) so I have no idea where it's from or who made it. There are so many look-alikes of this razor, so who knows where mine came from?

Anyway, I got a darn good first shave from it, and I'm pretty sure I could be fine with it as my only razor (but we all know that ain't gonna happen 😄).

Edit: nice PIF. I already have the razor - so not in.

Last edited:
I agree--this razor's fit, finish, and build quality is surprisingly good for its price point. I still use mine about once a week or so and it performs quite well!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
@StewB : just curious, have you tried the shave stick in question? I've never used Ogalla anything, but heard good things about their aftershave lotion.

@StewB : just curious, have you tried the shave stick in question? I've never used Ogalla anything, but heard good things about their aftershave lotion.
I have not, but have heard good things about it! Shave sticks are just cool tho. My first one was that fancy Arko that smells so nice! (Ducks and runs for cover)

Nice kit. The Baili 179 was my first razor and I like the Dorcos. The Ogallala has been on my want list for a while, but I really need to use up something first. I've already got a beginner's kit built up to give to someone who's getting married soon.

I'm in. I used another pif to introduce two nephews to DE Shaving. I have about 3 others who are of shaving age that could use it

PIF is still available! I will pick a winner later today. I will DM the winner to request a mailing address.

Good luck to all!

I have used the Ogallala shave stick, shave soap, and aftershave. They are pretty solid performers for their price point. I love me some Bay Rum and especially love Ogallala products.

Whoever receives this awesome PIF will definitely enjoy everything.

I understand that being king of Arkoland is pretty time-consuming with all of that paperwork involved, so thanks for taking the time to write something nice!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I understand that being king of Arkoland is pretty time-consuming with all of that paperwork involved, so thanks for taking the time to write something nice!
I am trying to behave tonight. I've not yet eaten, so it's either make something inedible, or wait for my wife, the werld klass cooker to make something....

So I thought, "hey! I can practice being nice to the Badger and Blade gang!"

Top Bottom