What's new

GIVEAWAY! Newbie razor, shave stick, and brush PIF

To encourage others in their DE journey, I am offering a Baili BR179 (twist to open "butterfly") razor, an Ogallala bay rum shaving stick, and an Omega boar brush. Also included is a 10 pack of Dorco ST-300 blades (CONUS only). All of the items (except the blades) are new from Maggard Razors. (The 10-blade pack is new but not from Maggard's.)

To be considered for this PIF, reply back in this thread and say who is going to be the recipient. (You can also say why you're passing this along but it's not required.)

I will select a winner at random in a couple of weeks.

Thanks to all for being such a great community!

IMG_20220428_142109483.jpg

Also: If you are a DE shaving newbie (6 months or less) and want to be eligible to win this PIF, reply back on this thread also. It's also nice to hear what got you interested in DE shaving to start with!

Not in. A very generous PIF that will serve a new DE shaver well for many shaves. I really enjoy the camaraderie and willingness to help others amongst B&B members.

Respectfully not in, but very nice indeed! My neighbor’s son graduates from high school next month and I thought I’d give him the gift of traditional wet shaving. He has vowed to stay clean-shaven, just like his most significant male influence, his grandpa.

OK - this PIF is no longer just for newbies!

You can be eligible even if you're not a newbie and even if you don't know a newbie.

Just reply back that you're in and I will pick a winner in a week or so.

(These items need to go to someone! As before - CONUS only please)

Top Bottom