What's new

Newbie Question

I’ve only been wet shaving for a year or so. I’ve used the same Blades. Dorco ST300. They work fine but I would like to try some others. Any recommend for a change up? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blades and a very personal thing. You need to try a few.
My personal favourites are Voskhod Teflon and Derby professionals

Trying out the Gillette Platinums first from the sample pack. Awesome first shave with them in a new to me razor as well, a EJ DE83. Very nice 2 pass shave. These blades seem very nice!

proxy.php

I had a sample pack without a lot of good options but I do like the feathers. That’s what I’ve settled on until joining this forum. I now have some gsb in the mail. Anxious to try them

Just wondering how the sampler packs are working out for you?

Great so far! I’m learning a bit about the blades and their differences. So far the Gillette’s seem to be my favorite but I’ve only tried a few. I’m not sure the best way to go about testing them out, should I use one brand for a shave then another the next day or should I use the same one for several days?

Great so far! I’m learning a bit about the blades and their differences. So far the Gillette’s seem to be my favorite but I’ve only tried a few. I’m not sure the best way to go about testing them out, should I use one brand for a shave then another the next day or should I use the same one for several days?

Up to you, but I would suggest using a blade for at least a week, unless you really hate it. You will learn more about the blade by using it several times in a row.

Top Bottom